Ross High School Frequently Asked Questions
Mr. Brian Martin
|Mrs. Rebekah Butz|
|Ext. 1515||Ext. 1513|
Ross High School
“A Tradition of Excellence”
The staff of Ross High School is committed to ensuring academic success, social responsibility, and career development for all students through strong partnerships with parents and the Ross community.
- What is the number one goal of the Ross High School staff?
- What is the biggest difference between middle school and high school?
- What will the RHS staff do if my student is struggling academically?
- What is RAMBell?
- When can I meet my student's teachers?
- How do I contact my student's teachers?
- When can I expect a response?
- Whenever I ask my student what he/she did at school today, the answer is, "Nothing." Could this be true?
- Should I expect my student to have homework?
- What if my student does not like one of his/her teachers? Can a change be made?
- My student needs to see his/her counselor. How is this accomplished?
- I've heard it is difficult to see a counselor. Is this true?
- How will I receive my student's report card?
- Can I find out how my student is doing prior to the end of the quarter?
- What time does school start and end?
- How long is each class?
- How do I sign up for bus transportation?
- Can my student drive a car to school?
- Can I drive my student to school?
- Will my student get a locker?
- How is the lunchroom set up?
- When can I pick up my son or daughter’s schedule?
- Is there an attendance policy?
- What should I do if my student is going to be absent?
- What if my student is going to be absent for an extended period of time? Can I get his/her assignments?
- Do I have to do anything special if my student is going on vacation during the school year?
- What happens to students who do not follow the Ross High School Code of Conduct?
- What is the Ross High School policy regarding cell phones and other electronic devices?
- Is there a dress code?
- What is the most common dress code violation?
- Is there one place my student can go to find out about extra-curricular activities?
- What if my son or daughter needs to take prescription or non-prescription medicine at school?
- How do I stay informed about what is happening at Ross High School? Why aren't mailings sent home?