Counselors‎ > ‎


Ross High School Graduates

All students who have previously graduated from Ross High School, and need their transcripts
sent to a college/university or place of employment should complete the
"Graduate Request for Transcript" form posted below. 

Please allow 5 days to process.

*Please note that Student Services

will be closed
July 10 - July 14th.

All transcript requests will be processed on July 17th.

 Graduate Transcript Request Form


If you have any questions, please contact: 

Stefanie Snider

Student Services

Ross High School

3601 Hamilton-Cleves Rd

Hamilton, OH 45013

Fax: 513-863-8340


Current Ross High School Students


All students who currently attend Ross High School, and need their transcripts
sent to a college or university, should visit their counselor or send a transcript
request via Naviance Family Connection. If you have questions on how to do that,
please stop by the counseling center and put in a request to see your counselor. 

If you need a transcript for other reasons, such as insurance
or scholarships, see Mrs. Snider in Student Services.